Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring/Summer fashion musings


I have spent quite a bit of time on Robertson Blvd and surrounding environs this week. I'm looking forward to sharing all of my fashion epiphanies and discoveries with my friends.

I'm surprisingly inspired and enchanted by Spring fashion 2008. Designers - both old favorites and new names are churning out some exciting, fresh and new ideas. It's truly rather refreshing.

It's about time. Baby doll silhouettes were getting so old.

Footwear and deliciously flat and comfy or daringly and devastatingly sky high. Yummy!

Fabrics are gossamer with gorgeous hues and prints. I have observed hemlines both daringly "up to there" as well as sophisticated and easy ankle grazing styles.

" What about accessories" you ask... well, I've seen huge bright statement making pieces as well as breath taking whimsical feminine designs. I've even seen the two trends comely betwixt on a number of beautiful mannequins strutting up and down the boulevard.